Don't Know the Reason for Pain - Diet - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Don't Know the Reason for Pain

back pain exercise

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dennis23

Dennis23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 August 2020 - 01:04 AM

Advertisement

Hi, I'm an athlete and lifting heavy weight is also a routine in my daily exercise. I do exercise with my gym partner, and from a couple of days he is facing an issue with his back. For treating the issue he has started to wear weight lifting belt after reading its benefits here https://www.aqfsport...ing-belts-guide , but he is afraid of the actual reason for the pain. Is that occurring due to over stress at his back while lifting weight, or there is an other underlying cause for that pain? Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: back pain, exercise

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here