Effects Of Covid-19 To Day To Day Life - The Lounge - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Effects Of Covid-19 To Day To Day Life

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Positiveside

Positiveside

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 02:41 AM

Advertisement

COVID-19 has affected our day to day life and is slowing down the global economy. In what way has Covid-19 affected you personally?

#2 Ilyria

Ilyria

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 15 October 2020 - 09:25 AM

Hi Positiveside
Well for me personally there is a lot of work related stress because I deal with people on a daily basis and most of them don't want to wear a mask when they come to my office. It's driving me crazy and I refuse to interact with them..also they want to shake my hand or sit near me and I have no words for that.
Our access to basic health care is limited and I have had problems getting appointments for my kids when they were sick for example.
I cannot visit my family that lives 300 km away. I'm sure there are more and I'll write it down when I remember :)
How about you?

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here