I'm Back, sadly - IBS Diarrhea (IBS-D) - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

I'm Back, sadly

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 slb260

slb260

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 04:46 PM

Advertisement

I've been off this forum for SO long, but Covid stress had reactivated my symptoms, I think.  I'm back to having a bad morning, every morning.  If I let it ride I'm usually okay by 10 a.m., but if I have things to do I have to take Imodium, which is almost a relief because I know I'll have a few good days in a row after that.    I really can't take anything else out of my diet (no gluten, dairy, soy or grains) and I'm pretty much low Fodmap as well.  My last naturopath failed me by leaving me on a supplement so long my hair started falling out, so if I could find a new, reliable one, I'd try that.  Just venting, really, and looking for kindred spirits.

#2 Kenny

Kenny

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 21 November 2020 - 03:11 PM

@slb260 : Sorry to hear you had a relapse. If there is something in particular that you did that helped your IBS get into remission, maybe thats the way to go ?

I have IBS for 6 years and there is not a single day that i do not experience symptoms. So if you caught a break from IBS , you must have done something right . Cannot happen by chance in mho..

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here