Probiotics helped me after 30 years searching! - IBS Constipation (IBS-C) and Chronic Constipation - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Probiotics helped me after 30 years searching!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Muze

Muze

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 December 2020 - 03:54 PM

Advertisement
After years and years of trying so many treatments I am finally in a situation ( still can believe it!!) where I have a daily bowel movement , and hardly ever need to use suppositories or laxatives .
The breakthrough came when I heard about a probiotic on BBC radio which is being tried as a treatment for... Parkinsons disease! They discovered it helped with constipation.
I now find that, with my regular medication ( Resolor) and occasional treatments with the probiotic «  Symprove » ( which I order online) I have more normal bowel movements and feel better than I have for YEARS.
I want to share this as I know how desperate people can feel when nothing seems to work.

#2 Kenny

Kenny

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 01 January 2021 - 02:21 PM

Thank you for sharing . I 'll have to look up if symprove is available in my country.

Could you please let me know how long you had to take symprove for to see an improvement ?

Also , has it helped you with other IBS related issues like gas , bloating e.t.c?

#3 sarp123

sarp123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 January 2021 - 06:36 PM

I tried Symprove for 2 months but unfortunately no change. However I've heard good things, glad its helping you!

#4 aries_wmn

aries_wmn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 February 2021 - 12:44 PM

I want to try this, but right now you don't seem to be able to order it in the US.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here