Ilriya, please see - IBS Constipation (IBS-C) and Chronic Constipation - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Ilriya, please see

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GJMody

GJMody

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4093 posts

Posted 26 December 2020 - 02:57 AM

Advertisement
Ilriya can you send me the post regarding kefir which you replied some months back. Thanks. You can also give that thread here.

#2 Ilyria

Ilyria

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 31 December 2020 - 02:43 AM

Hi GJMody
Sorry I don't know how to do that..but I'm sure you can find the post somewhere if you need it. Why? I can see that you are giving Kefir another try but like I said the first time it takes time and effort. Kefir has beneficial bacteria but you need to drink it regularly and for months. You need to combine everything(kefir,dulcolax,syrup) to have a good effect because your bowels are not good without them.
It has yogurt like consistency..it gets more sour and more thick the longer you let it ferment. Just follow the instructions and you'll be ok.

#3 GJMody

GJMody

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4093 posts

Posted 31 December 2020 - 06:11 AM

Thanks for your reply. I have prepared kefir but it has milk like texture.Is that OK?

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here