#1 betsy

betsy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 04 March 2021 - 05:56 PM

Advertisement

I too have tried various meds.  dicyclomine helps a bit but also makes it worse.  My main problem is to get the gas out.  It likes to stay down on my lower right side and curdle away.  I doesnt stop me from exercise, ie. swim, cycle, walk, but it certainly can ceuin your day with the constant nagging.  I live on low fodmaps, plenty of fruit, veg, chicken, and gluten free stuff, alth I cheat with a bran muffin.  We have to have to bend the rules now and then.  It drives my husban crazy as he feels useless and cant help me, espcially when I cry.  I am very sensitive, emotional with a lot of anxiety.  I had a good day yesterday with little symptoms, yeah for me!  I am changing my laxative from senokot, to restorolax, and now the all time favourite - METAMUCIL.

Yesterday I has two doses of Met., half  dose of restorolax, and some cbd oil.  I think my mistake was combining the metamucil with rlax.

Any comments?

Betsy

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here