Motegrity working - IBS Constipation (IBS-C) and Chronic Constipation - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Motegrity working

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 GJMody

GJMody

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5855 posts

Posted 11 June 2021 - 03:35 AM

Advertisement
Motegrity aka prucalopride used to work well for me but then it stopped working. I called my GI doc today. He told me to stop taking motegrity for one to two months and then restart. Anybody having this experience? Please reply.

#2 annie7

annie7

Community Manager

• Community Managers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 13141 posts

Posted 11 June 2021 - 05:30 AM

that's a terrific idea!   i definitely think you should try this.  i used to do that with zelnorm in order to keep it working, only i just had to stop taking for it for a few days.

but anyway,   you've nothing to lose by trying this.  after all, it's not working for you anyway, so you've no need to keep taking it.

these are just my own thoughts. for expert medical advice please contact a health care professional.

#3 GJMody

GJMody

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5855 posts

Posted 11 June 2021 - 06:08 AM

Thanks. Annie. I stopped it from today.

#4 GJMody

GJMody

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5855 posts

Posted 11 June 2021 - 06:08 AM

Thanks. Annie. I stopped it from today.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here