i tired it all, and what works best for me..... - Your Story - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo
- - - - -

i tired it all, and what works best for me.....

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2002 - 10:36 AM

Advertisement
Hi everyone. I have suffered with IBS for more than 10 years, and I am 32 now. I really believe the reason for my problem is stress related, but thats now why I am typing this. After trying all types of remedies, I have figured out how to cope with this problem. I have worked for my families business full time now for 10 years. Three years ago, one day I was very busy at work, and forgot to eat lunch. i am, and never have been, a breakfast eater, only lunch and dinner. The next business day, I did not eat lunch again. I saw a trend. Every morning, I would be able to go to the bathroom with ease, but once I went, I would be bloated, with discomfort and pain for the rest of the day, and eating lunch would make it even worse. For the past three years now, I have not eaten lunch, and only dinner. I would drink non-carbonated fluids thru the day to get me by. I am use to not eating now, but do admit, it was hard at 1st. when i was busy at work, its easier to forget, but when it is slow, sure....u think about it. I function so much better. If you would like to contact me, feel free to email me at aamco.union###verizon.net good luck

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here