I feel as if my life has become normal again.. - Your Story - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

- - - - -

I feel as if my life has become normal again..

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_nadypoo_*

Guest_nadypoo_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 February 2001 - 12:11 AM

Advertisement
I feel as if my life has become normal again..1. I take Calcium faithfully...3 pills per day, with meals. This is the biggest success for me! I am able to eat food that I wouldn't touch (yum, yum Hot Wings!)2. I drink tons of water.3. I have really made a concious effort to keep work at work, not get stressed about the things I can't control.4. Telling my friends and family about my problem...this has helped with my anxiousness about socializing. I don't tell EVERYONE, but it really has made a big difference when I feel that my friends understand that I may not feel well after eating out, or I would prefer for them to come over to mine and my hubby's place. I am always amazed at how many others there are out there, I have opened up to some people at work, and there are three other gals that share the same problem! I have shared this website with them, and the support has helped so much!5. Seeing a doctor regularly to check up on me and make sure all is OK.Honestly, I feel as if I've kicked it. With the Calcium I am now able to return to a normal life!The support of the BB has helped so much, without it, I wouldn't have known how to help myself to feeling well again!My honest and heartfelt thanks to all of you who have opened your hearts, giving me a glimse of your hopes and fears ...I am so grateful!

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here