DEALING WITH FEAR - Your Story - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo
- - - - -

DEALING WITH FEAR

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Prolific Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 01 October 2002 - 03:57 PM

Advertisement
I AM A 36 YR OLD FEMALE THAT HAS HAD IBS FOR AT LEAST 20 YRS. SAD, I KNOW... BUT WE LEARN TO DEAL WITH MOST OF THE MISERY. FROM WORSE TO BETTER IS THE WAY MY LIFE HAS BEEN. BEFORE LOTRONEX, IT WAS PURE HELL!!!!!AFTER,PURE HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONLY WISH THEY WOULD HURRY AND GET IT BACK OUT. THAT WAS MY GODSEND. FOR ALL OF US OUT HERE WITH IBS, JUST PRAY TO GOD, AND HAVE FAITH, SOMEDAY THERE WILL BE ANSWERS AND HOPEFULLY A CURE. AT LEAST SOMETHING CLOSE. I FEEL FOR ALL OF YOU, BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN DOWN THIS ROAD FOR A LONG TIME NOW, AND I CAN ONLY SAY TO STAY STRONG, AND KEEP PRAYING. Posted Image

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here