Do the professionals really understand - Your Story - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo
- - - - -

Do the professionals really understand

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 January 2002 - 08:11 PM

Advertisement
Hello, I am new to this site, but so glad to have found it, it is so wonderful knowing there are people out there who understand what I am going through, I was told I had IBS 8 years ago, at that time it only flarred up every now and then, but as I get older it gets worst.For the last month or so it has gotten so much worst, the pain has been unbearable, a few trips to the ER to stop the pain with demoral.It is just awful.I feel like the professionals don't understand how much a problem it really is and how painful it really is. Hopefully soon, they will figure out something.Please feel free to email me and give me some pointers if you have any or if you want to just vent.(smile)

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here