Anyone From CT or MA - Page 2 - IBS Support Group Meetups - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Anyone From CT or MA

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_QueenIvy_*

Guest_QueenIvy_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2010 - 10:07 AM

I am in RI and I would like to join. When and where do you meet?

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 03:13 PM

I would also like to join a support group, and I live in southeastern MA.Are there any groups?

#23 math_and_music

math_and_music

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:31 PM

Did an IBS support group for Massachusetts ever get formed?Thanks.

#24 Whodathunk

Whodathunk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:35 AM

Hi, I'm from Cambridge and would love to attend a support group in this area.Please let me know if anything develops? Many thanks to you all.

#25 LilyWillow

LilyWillow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:42 PM

Central MA and would love to find a good supportive doctor to help me. Does anyone go to a IBS doc they would recommend?

#26 johnwalnycky

johnwalnycky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:51 PM

I was thinking the same thing.  I live in CT and would like to meet and talk,  I am now going through my 2nd divorce caused by my constant resentment and anger over having this issue.  Pick a date and place and I'll be there.

#27 Myrrh

Myrrh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:57 PM

Did the CT-based group ever form?  I'm the organizer for another (non-IBS-related) Meetup group & would be willing to start an IBS Meetup group for CT (if there aren't any yet), but I would like to have a co-organizer or two to help me with scheduling & logistics (e.g., finding places where we can meet, showing up if/when I'm not available).  Anyone willing to help out?  Also, if there's already a CT-based IBS support/Meetup group, please let me know.

#28 xoxirishrose

xoxirishrose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:15 PM

I also live in CT and think meeting other people who have to deal with this could be helpful. I wouldn't mind helping organize something if anyone was still interested.  Please feel free to contact me or just post in this forum if you're interested.

~Ashley

#29 PajamaKitty

PajamaKitty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:17 PM

I would really love to join a support group in the MA/CT area. Would Worcester be a good location to meet for people? I have a really amazing doctor there who works with IBS and IBD patients and if I talk to her there is a chance I could get us a meeting space at the hospital/med school... maybe. I will ask her tomorrow when I see her. If Worcester would work for anyone here interested, please respond and let me know. If there is significant interest, hopefully we can make this happen.

Does anyone else have or know of a possible meeting place in MA/CT? To really make this happen we need to first find a space to meet.

#30 Bravo06

Bravo06

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:24 AM

Im from Dartmouth, Ma and would really like to be part of a group. I have IBS-D and am 36. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Im an Army Veteran too.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here