support groups, Texas? - IBS Support Group Meetups - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

support groups, Texas?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sues

Sues

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 31 December 2002 - 09:56 AM

Advertisement
Any support groups in Texas?

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 January 2003 - 01:03 AM

I'm in Houston -- I would be very interested in a support group around here.

#3 Sues

Sues

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 10 January 2003 - 09:47 AM

I get on other sites as well as this IBS site so I will be on lookout for you, I know there out there somewhere.......... Posted Image

Prolific Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 22 March 2003 - 12:43 PM

Hi, Sue, I'm also interested in Texas support groups. I'm in Austin. Hope you're doing well, by the way. Nice to see your post. --Cindy

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 03:07 PM

Hi, Cindy from Austin. I am in Round Rock. Your neighbor town. I cannot find a local support group either, so maybe some of us can help each other by email. Reply if you are interested. I was literally born with IBS. I have had it for 48 years. I am the queen of IBS. My 27 year old daughter has it and we suspect that my grandson does, too. I have learned a lot over the years, the main thing being that the researchers and doctors still don't have any definitive clues or cures. Latest research indicates they are "hopeful" to find a cure in the next decade. Please feel free to reply if you would like to stay in touch.

#6 mloosh

mloosh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 03:54 PM

I am out of Houston, TX (Cypress) and I will start a support group.  Please let me know if you are interested!

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here