Dallas TX - IBS Support Group Meetups - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Dallas TX

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 August 2002 - 10:44 AM

Advertisement
Does anyone know if there are any support groups in the Dallas area?

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2002 - 11:24 PM

Hi. You might was to check out Http://www.ccfa.org which is a support group everywhere for Crohn's & colitis. I have Crohn's & IBS..they might be able to help you. click on the North Texas Chapter, which is located near White Rock..there are support groups all over the dallas area.. Hope that helps.

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 August 2002 - 03:06 AM

I also am in the Dallas area and would love to know if there are support groups ...if you get any info. on that please do pass it along.

#4 My 19 year old son ibsc

My 19 year old son ibsc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:44 AM

We are in Dallas also and looking for a good doctor. How about a nutritionist?

#5 Morexer

Morexer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:35 PM

I live in Plano/McKinney. If anyone knows of a support group, please post info here.

#6 kat_hy

kat_hy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:14 AM

I live in Dallas a good chunk of my year as well. If anyone knows of good doctors/support groups please let me know! I haven't heard of any doctor's in the Dallas area who specializes in IBS.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here