Any from England ? - Page 3 - IBS Support Group Meetups - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Any from England ?

• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 01:13 PM

Hi!Not exactly England, but will South Wales do? I have been searching the net for an IBS forum which has people from the Uk so hopefully I've found it.I'd love to chat/post messages and discuss IBS with anyone who's in the same boat as me. Posted Image

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 07:06 PM

Greetings Posted Image I'm new here (just found the board this week, heh) and am still finding my way around this great resource. I'm currently in east anglia. Feel free to say "hi." Posted Image

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2004 - 04:12 PM

hi,recently diagnosed IBS/D, i have suffered most of adult life with IBS/C (and thought nothing of it)any advice or hopeful stories would be warmly welcomed!Lincoln, England

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 01 September 2004 - 07:14 PM

Hi everyone Posted Image I'm from the UK. There doesn't seem to be any boards like this in the UK doesn there?! I find this board very helpful.April you're not far from me as I'm about 1/2 an hours drive from Lincoln.I've suffered with IBS D all my life but am only just in the middle of getting it officially diagnosed. It's terrible isn't it but I suppose we just have to learn to cope.

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 11:29 PM

Hey shadowz,Well i was born in Kent and lived there till 2 years ago, when i got dragged abroad!If anyone wants a chat then email me at Da88en###blueyonder.co.uk

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 10:29 AM

Hia my name is Debbie and i just found out yesterday that Iv got IBS I live in the north East could anyone give some ideas of what they eat on a daily basis and how they manage to have a social life help!

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 November 2004 - 03:08 PM

try a wheat and gluten free diet at first see if it helps, if not go with out dairy products for a while. always think positive Posted Image

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 November 2004 - 08:50 PM

hi, Im new to the boards and am from Manchester Posted Image

#49 Pat..

Pat..

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 04 November 2004 - 02:44 PM

Hi Hertfordshire here Posted Image
Carpe Diem

Prolific Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 08:55 AM

Hey, SOUTHAMPTON here, and i seem to be the only one. Posted Image

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 04:15 PM

Hi too all on here from middlesbrough new member say hi if you wanna, anyone want any tips then send me e mail or p.m. take care and keep smiling chris in middlesbrough

#52 Chrysalis

Chrysalis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 07:54 PM

HiAs said before, ages ago it seems, I live in Hertfordshire. I'd like to chat to anyone in the Herts/Bucks area, maybe to meet and discuss IBS issues. Any takers?Chris
Chris Grumbleguts

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 November 2004 - 08:23 AM

Hiya im from Harlow in Essex, im pretty much on the boarder to Hertfordshire. Im 18 and have only just been diagnosed.

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 08:48 AM

hi guys, I am from nottingham. If anyone wants to chat please feel free to contact me. I had had ibs for a few years now and have found this sight amazing. Everyone is always so supportive and caring. Its good to know people actaully understand how i am feeling...even though i wish no one had to feel the way they do.

Prolific Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 09:44 AM

If anyone works in central London and wants to meet up of a lunchtime after Christmas???

#56 fedup

fedup

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 09 December 2004 - 01:53 PM

Nobody here from Scotland?Tracey

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 09:31 PM

hi from leicester, found this site two days ago got all of the sympomes and more. chat if you want. most welcome.

#58 Guest_rosieblossom_*

Guest_rosieblossom_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2004 - 08:33 AM

hi, I am in Coventry - have been a sufferer for over 30 years and only recently found this site. I am interested in speaking to anyone else who has also experienced gall bladder problems. (I am a 52 year old ill-health retired medical secretary)

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 11:40 AM

hi, 24 m from wakefield. no one use the chat option on this site?also if anyone is looking for additional info you can become a member of the ibs group on msn...

#60 Guest_SarahB_*

Guest_SarahB_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2005 - 06:57 AM

Hey!!!!! Im from London! I would love to chat to all of you! as Im sure you know its hard to find people to talk to who understand! especially if like me you have lost a lot of your friends because of ibs! Let me know if anyone wants to chat

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here