Sweaty Buttocks? - Page 2 - IBS Constipation (IBS-C) and Chronic Constipation - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Sweaty Buttocks?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 flossy

flossy

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2142 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 05:46 PM

I happy to announce I actually do not suffer from the - how shall I say? "overly-perspirated buttocks syndrome."

...But pretty much everything else IBS-C related I got, so.... you know! wacko.png ph34r.png huh.png wink.png

#22 Al Mighty

Al Mighty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 06:00 PM

Just did some reading on it here.

https://en.wikipedia...lanchnic_nerves

and

http://www.drnickcam...sletter/Sex.htm

#23 StevieO

StevieO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 19 June 2017 - 04:34 AM

StevieO......Im also very curious about the tabs the Dr gave you.

What tabs are you speaking of. What brand?

Librax 2.5. Stopped it now since a week and the problem is kinda back.

#24 aguyinpain2

aguyinpain2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 10:04 AM

Anybody that actually got rid of it? Have it for 7 years now. Got me into depressions and all.

• PatrikV likes this

#25 PatrikV

PatrikV

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 27 August 2020 - 03:46 AM

Hi, has anyone solved it? I've had it since about 2013, I used to sweat a lot in my armpits in high school, then it stabilized and everything moved to my ass .. I train a lot in the gym, it occurs to me that if I eat badly I have it worse ... I take it worse ... vitamins from fish oil to magnesium ... it occurred to me that at that time in 2013 I started smoking marijuana, but that probably shouldn't affect that or did it? I thought I had a problem with hemorrhoids and that's why my ass is sweating, but this is something else. It triggers a lot of stress, just the thought of going to a party in the evening or triggering it among people .. sometimes I have a week when I don't have a problem with it at all, there's not that unpleasant wet feeling and sensitivity downstairs .. and then it starts again. It's a vicious circle and I'm starting to realize that it probably doesn't have a solution or I don't know I'm desperate anymore.

#26 Motiv8d

Motiv8d

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 13 January 2021 - 04:27 PM

Hello PatrikV did you solve it? Or anybody else here? I have had the problem too where every time I have BM urge, I get really bad butt sweat. It has destroyed my life. I believe if I can cure the IBS then the sweat problem will also go away.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here