How to use Supload to post an image on here - The Lighter Side - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

How to use Supload to post an image on here

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Cherrie

Cherrie

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4134 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 10:18 PM

Advertisement
Hi everyone --Below's a tutorial on how to use Supload and similar image storage services. If the images in this tutorial gets automatically shrinked, please click on the black stripe to see the enlarged image (where the written words in it reads better) in another window.(1) Upload image (for this type of storage, you don't have to sign up):Posted Image(2) Choose the right code:Posted Image(3) Copy the code: ( a )Posted Image ( b )Posted Image(4) Paste the code over here to the forum:Posted Image(5) You're done :(Please let me know if there are any problems. Thank you!Cherrie
Let your love flow outward through the universe, to its height, its depth, its broad extent - a limitless love, without hatred or enmity. Then as you stand or walk, sit or lie down, as long as you are awake, strive for this with a one-pointed mind; Your life will bring heaven to earth. -- Sutta Nipata

#2 Cherrie

Cherrie

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4134 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 10:42 PM

If you only have the URL (the direct link) of the image, please refer to:"What if the image is stored somewhere else, not on photobucket?"This is located in the first post of the thread below starting from the middle of the post in question:http://www.ibsgroup....showtopic=87378Cherrie
Let your love flow outward through the universe, to its height, its depth, its broad extent - a limitless love, without hatred or enmity. Then as you stand or walk, sit or lie down, as long as you are awake, strive for this with a one-pointed mind; Your life will bring heaven to earth. -- Sutta Nipata

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 06:50 PM

Hi CherrieJust want to mention after thinking about it, I think the clipboard feature does work. It copies the URL to your "word pad" program clipboard icon (save the doc and name it clown joke for example) and this allows you to keep track of your cartoon for future postings without uploading it again. Once you've uploaded the pic, you can't find it on the site again. I didn't see that explained on the upload site, but I think that's what is going on. Thanks again Cherrie, for your wonderful help! :(

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here