For everyone who has a sense of humer about IBS - The Lighter Side - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

For everyone who has a sense of humer about IBS

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 IanRamsay

IanRamsay

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1062 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 01:11 PM

Advertisement
HI allI was just emailed this by a friend in london. it made me laugh so much it made my tooth hurt again for a short time! hoipefully it will make you laugh as much as it made me laugh. some of these are also painfully familiar. cheers Ian THE S**T LIST !!!>> ------------------------>>THE GHOST poo>> The kind where you feel ###### come out, see ###### on the toilet paper, but>> there's no ###### in the bowl.>>>>THE CLEAN poo>> The kind where you feel ###### come out, see ###### in the bowl, but there's>> no ###### on the toilet paper.>>>>THE WET poo>> You wipe your ass fifty times and it still feels unwiped. So you end up>> putting toilet paper between your ass and your underwear so you don't>> ruin them with those dreadful skid marks.>>>>THE SECOND WAVE poo>> This ###### happens when you've finished, your pants are up to your knees,>> and you suddenly realize you have to ###### some more.>>>>THE BRAIN HEMORRAHAGE THROUGH YOUR NOSE poo>> Also known as "Pop a Vein in your Forehead ######".>> You have to strain so much to get it out that you turn purple and>> practically have a stroke.>>>>THE CORN poo>> No explanation necessary.>>>>THE LINCOLN LOG poo>> The kind of ###### that's so enormous you're afraid to flush it down>> without first breaking it up into little pieces with the toilet brush.>>>>THE NOTORIUS DRINKER poo>> The kind of ###### you have the morning after a long night of drinking.>> It's most noticeable trait is the tread mark left on the bottom of the>> toilet bowl after you flush.>>>>THE "GEE, I REALLY WISH I COULD poo" poo->> The kind where you want to ######, but even after straining your guts out,>> all you can do is sit on the toilet, cramped and farting.>>>>THE WET CHEEKS poo>> Also known as the "Power Dump". That's the kind that comes out of your>> ass so fast that your butt cheeks get splashed with the toilet water.>>>>THE LIQUID poo>> That's the kind where yellowish-brown liquid shoots out of your butt,>> splashes all over the side of the toilet bowl and, at the same time,>> chronically burns your tender poop-chute.>>>>THE MEXICAN FOOD poo>> A class all its own.>>>>THE CROWD PLEASER>> This ###### is so intriguing in size and/or appearance that you have to>> show it to someone before flushing.>>>>THE MOOD ENHANCER>> This ###### occurs after a lengthy period of constipation, thereby>> allowing you to be your old self again.>>>>THE RITUAL>> This ###### occurs at the same time each day and is accomplished with>> the aid of a newspaper.>>>>THE GUINESS BOOK OF RECORDS poo>> A ###### so noteworthy it should be recorded for future generations.>>>>THE AFTERSHOCK poo>> This ###### has an odour so powerful than anyone entering the vicinity>> within the next 7 hours is affected.>>>>THE "HONEYMOON'S OVER" poo>> This is any ###### created in the presence of another person.>>>>THE GROANER>> A ###### so huge it cannot exit without vocal assistance.>>>>THE FLOATER>> Characterized by its floatability, this ###### has been known to>> resurface after many flushings.>>>>THE RANGER>> A ###### which refuses to let go. It is usually necessary to engage in>> a rocking or bouncing motion, but quite often the only solution is to>> push it away with a small piece of toilet paper.>>>>THE PHANTOM poo>> This appears in the toilet mysteriously and no one will admit to>> putting it there.>>>>THE PEEK-A-BOO poo>> Now you see it, now you don't. This ###### is playing games with>> you. Requires patience and muscle control.>>>>THE BOMBSHELL>> A ###### that comes as a complete surprise at a time that is either>> inappropriate to ###### (ie. during lovemaking or a root canal) or you>> are nowhere near shitting facilities.>>>>THE SNAKE CHARMER>> A long skinny ###### which has managed to coil itself into a frightening>> position - usually harmless.>>>>THE OLYMPIC poo>> This ###### occurs exactly one hour prior to the start of any competitive>> event in which you are entered and bears a close resemblance to the>> Drinker's ######.>>>>THE BACK-TO-NATURE poo>> This ###### may be of any variety but is always deposited either in the>> woods or while hiding behind the passenger side of your car.>>>>THE PEBBLES-FROM-HEAVEN poo>> An adorable collection of small turds in a cluster, often a gift from>> God when you actually CAN'T ######.>>>>PREMEDITATED poo>> Laxative induced. Doesn't count.>>>>SHITZOPHERENIA>> Fear of shitting - can be fatal!>>>>ENERGIZER vs DURACELL poo>> Also known as a "Still Going" ######.>>>>THE POWER DUMP poo>> The kind that comes out so fast, you barely get your pants down when>> you're done.>>>>THE LIQUID PLUMBER poo>> This kind of ###### is so big it plugs up the toilet and it overflows all>> over the floor. (You should have followed the advice from the Lincoln Log>> ######.)>>>>THE SPINAL TAP poo>> The kind of ###### that hurts so much coming out, you'd swear it's got to>> be coming out sideways.>>>>THE "I THINK I'M GIVING BIRTH THROUGH MY ######" poo>> Similar to the Lincoln Log and The Spinal Tap Shits. The shape and size>> of the turd resembles a tall boy beer can. Vacuous air space remains in>> the rectum for some time afterwards.>>>>THE PORRIDGE poo>> The type that comes out like toothpaste, and just keeps on coming. You>> have two choices: (a) flush and keep going, or (:( risk it piling up to>> your butt while you sit there helpless.>>>>THE "I'M GOING TO CHEW MY FOOD BETTER" poo>> When the bag of Doritos you ate last night lacerates the insides of your>> rectum on the way out in the morning.>>>>THE "I THINK I'M TURNING INTO A BUNNY" poo>> When you drop lots of cute, little round ones that look like marbles and>> make tiny splashing sounds when they hit the water.>>>>THE "WHAT THE HELL DIED IN HERE?" poo>> Also sometimes referred to as The Toxic Dump. Of course you don't warn>> anyone of the poisonous bathroom odour. Instead, you stand innocently>> near the door and enjoy the show as they run out gaggin and gasping for>> air.>>>>THE "I JUST KNOW THERE'S A TURD STILL DANGLING THERE" poo>> Where you just sit there patiently and wait for the last cling-on to drop off because if you wipe now, it's going to smear all over the place.
  • annie7, Mpriver, arraywhite and 1 other like this
Emetophobic since 1987, IBS A (More C) since 1990, Chronic GERD + Chronic Gastritis since 1987. When people say it cant get any worse, i say at least you are still breathing! Keep the faith. Currently in remission thanks to specific strain probiotics and 12 years of probiotic reaserch.

#2 baz22p

baz22p

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1524 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 01:34 PM

Ian - I too found this sooooo funny I am crying! Thank you so much for sharing.......some of these are very familiar.....Baz :(

#3 overitnow

overitnow

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6019 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 04:58 PM

And the Eskimo have 100 words for snow. Ha! This isn't humour, these are technical terms!Mark
My story of beating IBS and my other chronic conditions: http://www.ibsgroup....total-wellness/

#4 BQ

BQ

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14427 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 05:01 PM

Oh Ian this is a riot! Yes I laughed right out loud at many of them!Thanks!!! LOLBQ
Please remember this is a group of folks seeking support on how to live with and manage IBS. THESE ARE ONLY MY OWN THOUGHTS. IF YOU WANT AN EXPERT OPINION, ASK A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL.

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 06:24 PM

Finally, someone else who really knows poo!! Hysterical! Thx for the lift.Luann

#6 Man Utd

Man Utd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 04:25 AM

LOLI bet it took him a while to come up with that!!!

#7 Camaro Dan

Camaro Dan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 11:57 PM

I always just say, "Every party needs a pooper. That's why I'm invited." :(
-Dan

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:59 AM

I wasn’t laughing at the start but by the end my face gave in and I had to laugh :( was a funny post nice one IanRamsay.

>>THE WET CHEEKS poo>> Also known as the "Power Dump". That's the kind that comes out of your>> ass so fast that your butt cheeks get splashed with the toilet water.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Also known as a Neptune’s Kiss lol :)

#9 TheGrudge

TheGrudge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:51 PM

Haha, some of these are oh too familiar. Thanks for the laughs. Now I can't stop. Courtney

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 09:24 PM

there's also another kind of ######.the kind where you're laughing so hard that you suddenly realize you're sitting on the entirely wrong seat.

#11 remo

remo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 05:42 PM

...laughing so hard I needed 10 minutes and a box of kleenex to wipe my tears! :( I never in my wildest dreams thought other people had these experiences too!
  • Mpriver likes this

#12 puzzel

puzzel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 01:17 AM

really funny!!!!
~puzzel~

#13 Cherokee

Cherokee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 01:58 PM

Those are great!
"I just want to dance with you"- George Strait
"All American Country Boy"- Alan Jackson
"Big City"- Merle Haggard
"Just a Country Boy"- Alan Jackson
Understand these songs and you will know who I am.

#14 Rowe2

Rowe2

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1769 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 07:49 PM

What is so funny about this is I've experienced each description! LOL :lol:

#15 IanRamsay

IanRamsay

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1062 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 06:46 AM

What is so funny about this is I've experienced each description! LOL :lol:

Im glad this is still giving people a giggle!!cheers
Emetophobic since 1987, IBS A (More C) since 1990, Chronic GERD + Chronic Gastritis since 1987. When people say it cant get any worse, i say at least you are still breathing! Keep the faith. Currently in remission thanks to specific strain probiotics and 12 years of probiotic reaserch.

#16 Mr 100

Mr 100

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:48 PM

Ian, this morning something happened, that never, ever happened to me before, I had a hollow poo! Tubular, like an extended polo! Anyway, just thought I'd suggest that perhaps the creative types here could dream up a humorous name for it to add to the list.All the best.

#17 Wormy Girl.

Wormy Girl.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:42 AM

I can not believe how funny this is it has really made my day thank you XD.

#18 loveslost

loveslost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:17 AM

first thing i read after signing up for this sight. made the agonizing pain im in from not being able to pass my barium seem a little easier! :lol:

#19 Diana63

Diana63

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:26 AM

Only someone who understands all the poo problems we have could do this.BRILLIANT!! :lol: Cheered me up today!! :lol:

#20 Mpriver

Mpriver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:29 PM

Thank you this made me laugh and will give me something to think about the next time I am praying I get to the toilet before the next wave hits.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here