Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. General Discussion
    It is advisable to consult a gastroenterologist and to undergo all the recommended tests to rule out anything serious. If everything comes out ok, you may consider these suggestions. However ridiculous it may sound, I found that often a tight, constricted abdomen or...
1-1 of 1 Results