Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
medical research
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Research Studies
    If you have irritable bowel syndrome with the main symptom of diarrhea, are 18 years of age or older and live in or around the Cleveland metro area, you may be interested in one of our clinical research studies. Please click on the links below to view each study and if you would like to learn...
1-1 of 1 Results