Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gosh it has gotten worse lately, it's been two days already that i been shitting diarrhea after everything i eat, i cant stand the pain! I need relief, Like NOW....Someone plz help me out...

·
Registered
11 Posts
have you been to a doctor? have you taken anything over the counter? how do you know its ibs? you havent given me anything to go on, but for now, go on a bland, liquid diet until it stops. anything solid you eat right now will instantly be liquified. hang in there! my son has suffered from ibs and gerd since he was 14. maybe before. it kills me to hear him throwing up in the morning, and pooping in the afternoon! he was on meds, but got tired of taking them and has stopped. so his symptoms have come back. get some help>

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
have you been to a doctor? have you taken anything over the counter? how do you know its ibs? you havent given me anything to go on, but for now, go on a bland, liquid diet until it stops. anything solid you eat right now will instantly be liquified. hang in there! my son has suffered from ibs and gerd since he was 14. maybe before. it kills me to hear him throwing up in the morning, and pooping in the afternoon! he was on meds, but got tired of taking them and has stopped. so his symptoms have come back. get some help>
It happens after i eat meat, chicken, or pasta with tomato sauce! The pain starts coming in waves after an hour or so of eating, and then i have a big urge to go to the washroom and i get diarhea like watery or slushy kind of poo of undigested food, and if i hold it in, the cramping gets even worse and it feels like i'm going to pass out sometimes. Right after i use the washroom, i feel extremely better! This is driving me nuts!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
back during the time of my life my flesh was the most sick i was eating very large amounts of pasta and tomato sauce well i had dieareea everyday and horrible gas 24/7 i thought id never beable to go out or do anything ever again but i changed my diet and slowly over a few months my stomach fully healed and now amazingly i don't suffer from IBS-D at all as long as i stick to a diet like this :)but try this diet this is what i did to heal my IBS-D and yes i know broccoli? fatty meat? WTF!? yes i too back then could not eat a single bite of it with out geting terrible stomach problems all day but truly cutting out bad foods from my diet and cutting out all them carbohydrates really changed everything its amazing you should give it a tryhttp://www.ibsgroup.org/forums/index.php?/topic/124347-fighting-ibs-d-and-gerd/scroll down till you see the post i made at that link

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.