Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Eric:The two hypno chats you moderated yesterday were great! Thanks for putting your time and effort in for us.For those who weren't able to attend, Mike Mahoney, a clinical hypnotherapist and creator of Mike's tapes on IBS, was there and answered quite a few questions on hypnotherapy. It was fascinating! There were people who have not done it before, and they were able to talk to Mike.All in all, the chats were a success.
JeanG

·
Registered
613 Posts
I came in on the tail end of the discussion but found it very informative! I got booted off in the regular chat and could not get back on.....oh well!sickofsick

·
Registered
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi sickofsick:Yahoo crashed completely last night.
It was the strangest thing in the world. People who use Yahoo Messenger said they couldn't get into it either. Hopefully it won't do that the next chat.
JeanG

·
Registered
4,570 Posts
Jean, Thanks so much for being our official expert typist...You win the flying fingers award for accuracy of quote documentation!!!! Thank you so much for doing that for us.... you are a treasure
Thank you Eric, for setting all this up and monitoring it and keeping things on track for the most enlightening sessions possible, and for posting those research publications in the BB to keep us updated and informed.
And thank you Mike, for staying up to the wee hours over there "across the sea", and taking time from your much needed rest to help us understand your efforts to reduce IBS symptoms through your hypnosis program. Not many professionals would take time out of their "down" time to help their "patients/clients" as you have done, and for this I am sure all of us are deeply grateful to you!!!!!
And lastly, to all of those participating, thanks for good questions and enlighened discussion!!!Here's to beating this IBS with every arsenal available!!!!!!! ------------------"Cookies" alias Marilyn

G

·
Hi Jean,Can you refresh my terrible memory and tell me when the hypnochats are and how to get in on the next one? I haven't used Yahoo yet.Thanks for any help.Smiles,Michelle------------------Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's lastromance. -- Oscar Wilde

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Thanks everyone. If you are using this treatment or just want to learn more about IBS or IBS and hypnosis it is really worth it to join us. The group is getting bigger all the time. If you are using this it's to your advantage for the support and help everyone can offer which will futher the success of the therapy.I also want to thank everyone who is participating and for the great insight and conversations.------------------ http://www.ibshealth.com/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts