Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He he. Just had to say that I did 28kg of washing, drying and putting away today. I must be mad! I just noticed the weirdest thing. I was leaning back against the bench and my belly was all wobbly like when a baby moves inside (note I am NOT pregnant). Maybe I have a bit of gas on one side or maybe it's some food on the way down but one side of my belly is sticking out further than the other side! (Noticably I might add). Anyone else noticed this one
?

·
Registered
229 Posts
:
screamer I can look down at my stomach and my right side is bigger and I can watch it grow My clothes ride up over my stomach so I look pg but not sometimes wish I was so at least you know there is an end to the bloating.My dr. one I do not go to anymore just told me to do situps. yup that helps . and I do too watch my stomach move and it seems to spasm alot.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, that's it! The left side of my belly was about 10cm further pushed out than my right, like I only had muscles on one side of my belly! Hmmm, don't you love the joys of IBS

G

·
Oh abso-bloody-lutely!!! Yes, I have an intriguing wobbly belly with deffo a mind of its own - sort of like John Hurt in Alien.Sue

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.