Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone...I'm new on this forum and I'm hoping I can find some help.Here's my story - about 4 weeks ago I went to see my MD because I was having left sided abdominal pain. He palpated my abdomen towards the bottom left and said - yup you are constipated. Take some Metamucil and docusate sodium and you should do much better.I felt better for a couple days.However, then the real storm began!!!!!I started getting that same pain but now it was more intense and more of an intense pressure. I notice that it gets worse right after eating. I ended up going to the ER one day because I felt the pressure getting pretty intense. They did a CT scan and everything came back normal. No tumors, inflammations, growths, etc...I am no finding that my stomach rumbles alot at night, I have this nagging lower left sided pain after I eat and also when I sit down. I've got some mucous in my stool. And I seem to be passing gas like there's no tomorrow
.For the last couple of days I've find that I'm somewhat lightheaded. Not to the point of stumbling but I have this wierd lighteaded sensation.Monday I'm going in for a sigmoidoscopy. I've been pretty stressed out at work and at home lately.Any thoughts? I'm praying that it's not something too serious.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.