Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been in pain since 3am...its now 9:30am..still in nightmarish pain...I hate it...2 full hot water heaters emptied..plenty of pot smoked..omg I cant take it...ER maybe?...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ugh...the kind that leaves me rolling on the floor or lying on my back crying "FREEDOM" like William Wallace...cause I swear someone is pulling my guts out (sometimes I wish this was true.)On their lil scale I was at about a 9..And I usually am every morning from 9am - about 2pm and then randomly at night every week.I went to the ER and they actually were going to send me home. They gave me 10 mg of morphine and said that was my limit. But I was still in severe pain..I literally had to beg for something stronger so that I wasnt just going back home in pain again.They gave me something that starts with a D...I wish I could remember it becuase it was simply amazing. 3mg stopped all pain and nausea in seconds!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Naw it was called like Delotnin or something like that. Someone on the Chrons section got it.It was simply amazing how fast it worked. It worked as they injected it.Ive never been a big fan of pain pills. Ive had double knee surgery and never once used a pill even on the worst days. But now im to the point to where I would love something like Delotnin at home...some anti ER device. :/

·
Registered
39 Posts
I posted about that a few months ago. I used to get occasional attacks of excruciating pain in the middle of the night, for no apparent reason. I haven't had an attack in about a year (fingers crossed...) Mine always started around 3 AM and took maybe 10 minutes to progress to, as you said, nightmarish pain. Never knew what caused it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.