Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been batteling a problem with my bowels for the past 4 or 5 months. Unlike some of this board, I know how I got the problem. Basically I have a lot of gas. I is a general feeling of discomfort and then sharp stabbling pains in my lower abdomen at times--especially in the morning hours. In the evening it seems to get weaker, but never completely goes away. My stool is firm but a lot softer than normal. When I pass gas it is very loud and sometimes I have to force it out. My stomach makes all kinds of churning nad gargaling noises--especially in the morning. Another symptom is that there are frequent sensations that I suddenly need to go--it's like I'm having a diarrhea attack. But, I really don't have to go. It's just that feeling. Anyway, I got this disease from a prostitute. I "dated" the same girl about 3 years ago, and I got very similar symptoms, but that time they went away after a few days. For some foolish reason I "dated" this girl again a few times recently, and now they symptoms did not go away. I don't mean to be rude or graphic, but for the sake of clarification I did not have anal intercourse with this girl. It was either contacted oral or vaginal. So, my point is, this disorder is some kind of bug. I don't discount that some people may attribute their problem to something other than a bacteria or virus. That could very well be, but in my case I know it was a bacteria or virus type issue. I haven't sought a cure yet. I don't much believe in doctors. I haven't worked in over a year either due to it being difficult to find a job now. I wonder what kind of job I can get that I would be able to deal with this problem. I thought about driving a truck, but I'm not sure. Another strange thing about my problem is that when I pass gas, the gas has no odor, but it comes out very strong and loud. Anyone else with symptoms similar to mine? Thanks for listening. BTW, my handle "Endzone" refers to a football field End Zone. I used to post on a lot of sports forums.

·
Registered
140 Posts
*scratches head*So... you're saying that IBS is an STD? That you caught IBS from a hooker?Even if you're saying that you've got H. pylo or another viral infection, that's not something that you contract through your schlong. Sorry to hear that you don't believe in doctors. If I were you, I'd get checked out.

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OH I believe doctors are good at a lot of things, and I think God for doctors. But, it's insanely expensive and especially if you don't have insurance. Also, doctors aren't very good at things when it comes to dieases and understanding the microbiology of the body. That's why Ciprofloxacin treats 1000 different things. In other words, they really don't understand how the biology of the body works. But I would go get checked out if I had the money. But this board is full of people who did everything medically possible, and they still suffer. I do believe in divine healing, and I do believe there are some things that only God the Father Himself can fix. Yes I do believe I got my particular IBS from a prostitute. Exactly how it was transferred I'm not exactly sure, but I had all kinds of physical contact with her. And I lean more towards it being a bacteria that was transferred than a virus. Anyway, I'm pretty sick right now, but I do believe the Lord will heal me. I'm nowhere near ready to give up living. Thanks for your comment.

·
Registered
101 Posts
The problem could well be a bug you got from the sexual contact - if you were having oral contact with her privates, you could have picked up a parasite like giardia or something from that general area of her body. You really have to go to a doctor and tell the truth and get stool tests. If they find a bug, a dose of meds will zap it away and you'l be fine. You really have to get yourself together and go and tell the story to a doctor - and make a case for getting tested. If you ignore this it may just last forever or get worse. Maybe a sexual health clinic or some such place would be better than going to a GP.

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
I'd echo that you need to get yourself checked out.And yes I agree some things like a Giardia can be contagious.. See this for more info:http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dpd/parasites/Gi...tm#transmissionSo I really think you need to see a Dr or go to a clinic. And you need to tell them everything you told us here. It could be a simple fix.You could be suffering needlessly.

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all for your help and concern. I will eventually take your advice and either go to a clinic or go see a doctor. Thanks for the info. God bless you. Endzone. (Craig in Ft. Worth, TX).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.