Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even under the undue amounts of stress lately (family hospitalizations, layoffs, house closing approaching, moving, etc.), for the first time in quite sometime, I actually had a relatively "normal" time during the past 5 days or so. I don't know if being on my period had anything do with it as characteristically that time is particularly bad for me, but maybe I'm learning to deal with this all a bit more constructively. I don't know if it was related to my menstrual cycle, and I pray that it wasn't. My diet hasn't changed and neither have the stimuli in my life to trigger any attacks, but I just wanted to let others know that good days do happen and that normalcy can occur even in small doses. I just dread the time when things return back to "IBS normal" vs. "non-IBS normal".Ashley

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Ashley, thanks for posting this. I know what you mean, sometimes things are just okay with the IBS, then sometimes they aren't again. I suppose I try and just make the most of the okay times and sweat out the bad ones.Maybe you *are* dealing with stress better, that is good news.Take care,susan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts