Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to the doctor this p.m. and intend to hold up my bottle of the Caltrate Plus and ANNOUNCE to her what a wonderful "D" stopper this is!!!!Before I go, I would like to know HOW it was discovered?? I know who promoted it on this board, but I'm just curious who somehow realized what an amazing little pill it really is??!! Anybody have a little history info here??

·
Registered
598 Posts
All credit goes to board member LNape (linda) who realized that her diarrhea had stopped when she started taking Caltrate Plus. Since this was the only change she had made she correctly deduced that the CPlus was responsible for her relief. Anxious - older messages from 1998 and before are very informative; hope you have read them.

·
Registered
5,427 Posts
Thanks guys for all the praise I just got very lucky when I started the calcium and since working in a pharmacy in the past pay a lot of attention to things that happen when you take meds or OTC stuff. I sure am glad I had a place to come with the info because I knew I could not be the only one this was working for after 23 years of no help. Thank again and you guys are spreading the word for me and I appreciate it.Linda

G

·
BKITTS..YOU CAN BUY CALTRATE AT WALMART, KMART, DRUG STORE, ETC. I'VE DONE GREAT ON IT WITH ONLY 1 TABLET A DAY. FREAKS ME OUT! I AM SO SURPRISED!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.