Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so good to have every one back on board again-would you ALL sign in please!--thanks unca' brad--that was somewhat traumatic-and talk about separation anxiety--phew!! guess you can relax now, you aren't going to do that again any time soon are you??...love norma.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Assuming that everything is okay now I don't plan on messing with it ever again
!Truth be told...I did not have a choice in the matter because we had to change servers. I just did not think that it was going to be this difficult. I made the mistake of announcing the new features and everyone thought that the new bulletin board features was to blame for all the problems.Hopefully I have figured it out. I am still working on the email reply features though. I will have them up and running shortly.[This message has been edited by Parkview Publishing (edited 08-27-98).]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi difarbee good were getting back slow but sure i do believe everyone will come back. if you know some emails we could contact them too. i really like this board nice bunch of people here. how are you doing me i still have my days good and bad. take care -marimike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hallo marimike, i sure missed you guys--it bordered on separation anxiety--bt i'm o.k. now. laura saidto tell everyone she's feeling much better and promises to see a dr. if that ever happens again! she's having some communication problems and will be back with us a.s.a.p.--o.k. so where is everyone else?? come on you know who you are! won't you sign in please?...norma.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Norma!I never left & never will!Guess we now know how much we all depend on this board & each other!sass

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hope that this works, glad to see that everyone is alive and kicking. Here goes, cross your fingers! From Arry

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey, norma...sent you an e-mail a few weeks ago with my new netscape account and hadn't heard anything back from you. Thought maybe that MSM stuff cured you for good and you left us - or you were just mad at me for some reason.I'm still trying that MSM thing but not seeing any dramatic results - will post separately on that.Anyway, I'm BobJ all - of the IBS-D variety, and I'm "signing back in"...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Rich Ford here! I thought I had lost something, but now it is found. Greetings to everyone!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Richford!Welcome back, I was begining to wonder where you were!How goes it with the MSM these days? Hope you are still feeling great.
sass

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi gang,Glad you all are posting again. I for one would never leave this board. Even if I got over the IBS!! Just to many great friends and great laughs.Do read Nu's discription of POOP. it is so funny you will probably wind up doing it. For those with C you better print it and sit on the throne while you read it..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts