Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uhmm Has IBS stopped any of you from having intercourse... (i know being "gay is wrong but maybe someone can sympathize with me... i feel alone... and frustrated...) could anyone help me...

·
Banned
3,903 Posts
Im unsure what you mean by
being gay is wrong..who says that its wrong? society! i feel a persons sexuality is no-ones business but there own.I dont mean to be nasty but i have a few gay friends and i never judge them because they are gay..if you are gay and im assuming you are then i honestly feel peeps on here will not judge you..

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm a straight female, and have been lucky enough to never have IBS prevent me from having sex. Everyone has good days and bad, and may feel like doing it some days and some days they don't whether, straight, gay, bi, or whatever.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hey EnekoI dont agree with the comment that being 'gay is wrong'. I dont know anyone who has a problem with that. Im sorry you hvae come accross ppl in your life we have made you think otherwise.I the whole intercourse thing can kind of depend on whether you male or female too. Some of the girls on here are having trouble with vaginal sex, they might have some good advice for you (like positions or something). But if your a guy and your having (well I dont know how to put this a polite way) anal sex, most of our IBS problems are centred around that area I can imagine that would be a bit of a nightmare.All thje best EnekoPoo Pea

·
Registered
13 Posts
I know a gay man with colidous ( spelling??)He seems to not really ahve to much of a problem. U just need to relax.. like with everything else with ibs. Maybe go to the bathroom before.. maybe take 2 immodium? Its just an idea. Ur partner should understand ur situation like everyone one else with ibs bi, gay or straight. I know as a straight female that in certain positions that i feel a pressure on my bowels but its just trying different ways. I will try to find out more from my friend about what works for him and ill write again Take care

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Hi EnekoNekobanIm female and have a lot of pain with intercourse, to the point where i dont have sex at the moment (my poor hubby)so i know how frustrated you feel, believe me!I havent found any solutions yet, but i am going to try different postions and try and relax.May i also add, how can being gay be wrong, i agree with joolie 'A persons sexuality is no-ones business but there own' well said joolie

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I have no care whatsoever whether people are gay, straight or like both. I find as a female that I do sometimes get pain from intercourse, I don't however know anything about anal sex but I imagine it could be a bit worrisome. For me I couldn't do it simply because so much of my life revolves around that area of me. I do remember a topic similar to this one being brought up on another section of the board not that long ago but I can't remember which one. If you did a search there were about 3 pages of answers on it. Hope this helps and good luck

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Omg Thanks! i was kind of afraid to post that... and sorryi was not too expecific... yeah he understandjust that it's a bit frustrating... and gah! but i know like i'm not alone with this (sorta) thanks everyone! ::HUGS FOR ALL::

·
Registered
661 Posts
I feel sorry for you man. Speaking as a straight male I find oral sex more satisfying, both giving and recieving. Maybe on good days anal would be possible but I imagine oral is pretty great in a gay relationship as well...sorry to be so blunt, but we all have many issues here so why dance around the subject.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.