Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you pass 2 weeks in the hospitals,you have 20% chance of getting C-difficile in Canada.
Even a healthy patient can become very ill.Thousand infected,thousand silent death in north America.It is an epidemy particulary in hospitals.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In my area,600 deaths for 6 000000 citizen.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In my area,600 deaths for 6 000000 citizen.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The politicians claims the death total is less than that.The things is that all these cases have been contracted in the hospitals.This make the epidemy more serious than E-Coli(Carleton) or even worst than the SRAS who have made the news in Toronto last year.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The politicians claims the death total is less than that.The things is that all these cases have been contracted in the hospitals.This make the epidemy more serious than E-Coli(Carleton) or even worst than the SRAS who have made the news in Toronto last year.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
See you later

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
See you later

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes,yes.Again,Quote from myself:
: This make the epidemy more serious than E-Coli(Carleton) or even worst than the SRAS who have made the news in Toronto last year.
A small research from a doctor have proven that if you take anti-biotic AND anti stomack acid meds you will have very higher risk to devellop the C-Diff.And you can have it in your system and C-Diff. is gonna wait the day that you will reduce the good bowel bacterias by anti-biotic to strikes!!!
Nasty!!

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes,yes.Again,Quote from myself:
: This make the epidemy more serious than E-Coli(Carleton) or even worst than the SRAS who have made the news in Toronto last year.
A small research from a doctor have proven that if you take anti-biotic AND anti stomack acid meds you will have very higher risk to devellop the C-Diff.And you can have it in your system and C-Diff. is gonna wait the day that you will reduce the good bowel bacterias by anti-biotic to strikes!!!
Nasty!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.