Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner

a new IBS bb

8K views 34 replies 12 participants last post by  eric 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Yes Skinny it is mine. I am hosting it, because I can as a webmaster, I have my own server. I did not like the ez board format or problems with those bbs.I am getting a lot of support from the IFFGD and the UNC and others, to promote IBS Education and evidence based IBS information.

#5 ·

#7 ·
Thanks Cathy.

#9 ·
Thanks again Cathy, hope it helps you and others.

#11 ·

#14 ·

#16 ·
Thanks joolie.

#20 ·
Gary, I have contributed money to this site, and thanks for the reminder need to do so again.I have also contributed a ton of my time and efforts over the years to this entire site and support of others.I can gurantee you when it comes to IBS and my IBS websites and work and time and effort on IBS, I pay out more then comes in and am not making a profit on IBSers.Thanks for reminding me though to contribute again to this bb.

#21 ·
Good grief Gary
Have a look at how many posts Eric has done 21,755!! Eric has helped so many people on this BB and on his own site too. As Kath has pointed out, it's OK to advertise on this forum. Thank you Eric for the time you spend on helping us on this site and your own.

#22 ·
Gary,i see no problem with other IBS website.Everyone could have one and if i had one i would be happy to share with other people.

#23 ·
Wow Gary, I guess you don't know Eric. To me it would not matter even if he was, I've gotten faster responses from Eric than my own doctor(###$70 bucks a pop), and so does everybody here. I don't think he ever sleeps, and yeah, over 21,000 posts are quite generous in my book.

#25 ·
It just seems odd you had such a problem with it when the TOS set up by Jeff obviously allows people to advertise their websites and products for free as long as they do it on the proper section of the board. (link to the TOS on the bottom of most every page if you have questions about what is OK and what is not around here)Different boards have different policies (so it is always good to read the guidelines) some do not allow any thing that even mentions that any other website exists whether you run it or not, others allow a lot of ads, it is up to the owner. If you want a totally ad free board either find one that does not allow any ads at any time or avoid the Products section here where we have ALWAYS allowed people to advertise their sites and products.K.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.