Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i feel that ever since i have been sharing at this bulletin board, i am feeling better. i don't know how to explain it, but just knowing that i am not alone has made me more functional in the last few days. my depression at being unique has seemed to lift!

·
Registered
265 Posts
I was thinking about posting that this BB hasn't done a da*n (darn) thing for me. I hope that changes, though, for me and for everyone that are suffering with this I(BS). This BB makes me sort of sad; that so many have to deal with IBS, and not getting much relief.Maybe this BB will become famous for curing IBS, and we'll all be rich, and CURED!!!

·
Registered
984 Posts
I can see both sides of the coin. Yes, this BB does help, we can say just about anything and know people understand us. It really does help to share how we feel, plus there are some very knowledgeable people here. However, I can see dro's point of view as well. Too many people are suffering, having their lives put on hold and not being able to do the things they want to because of IBS. Just when is someone in the medical profession going to come up with something? We have tests, take pills and more pills and we just go round in circles. Thank God though for this BB - at least we are not alone in this....

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm glad this BB is here, too. I lurked on and off for about a year before joining...it was nice to know that I wasn't alone.I wish someone would at least figure out what causes ibs! I'm tired of people asking me why I'm sick, and why don't I call my doctor - "Can't your doctor give you something? - yeah, about 50 million somethings...none of which are a "cure"...<sigh> at least I'm not alone...sadly, I've been able to tell people that there are others who suffer more from this than I do...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.