Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,I am going to tell you a product that I am trying since a month. It's working great for me since after the first 24 hrs. I started to taking it.It's called INTESTIVE !This product also known as SeaCure since it has Concentrated White Fish Protein. It comes in a box with 120 capsules and 500mg each.On the directions part it says that you must take 4 to 6 a day right before the meals. You can either take six of them at the same time or 3+3 or as 2+2+2 during the day before your breakfast, lunch and dinner.First day I tried 3+3 and after 24 hrs I realized that I had C instead of D. It was a miracle for a person suffering IBS-D for years but I still decrease the dose to 2+2/day. That immediately solved the C problem. I am going at the most 2 times a day to the bathroom and the BM is normal first time since months.Two in the morning as soon as I woke up and two before I had my dinner was enough for me.My girlfriend found this product on one of those mail in brochures. Told me to try it. What was I going to loose? I was ready to try anything anyways. in January 2002 I was in the worst shape with my D in my 43 years of life.I am still listening Mike's CDs too.(on 7th day )You may find more info on www.propernutrition.comYou can order by phone (like I did )Company is in Reading/PA24 hr customer order # is 800-247-5656also they have a Question/Customer Info line at: 800-555-8868 ( Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST )A 120 Capsule 500mg box cost is $29.95Plus they send a 375 page book called " Pocket Guide to Natural Health"
Again it called INTESTIVE / Intestinal & Bowel SupportHere are the info from the box:SUPPLEMENT FACTSServing Size: 4 Capsules (2g)Servings Per Container: 30 ( a mont of supply for me)Calories: 10Total Fat:0.15gCholestrol: 4mgProtein: 1gVitamin B12: 0.23mcgSodium: 5mgPotassium: 30mgWhite Fish*: 1.8gOmega-3: 19mg_______________________Colostrum: 160mgBoswellia: 40mg*as SeaCureThey also have the same product as they call SeaCure but this INTESTIVE has the last two ingredients I mentioned above in addition to all the ingredients SeaCure have.So I tried that one and it worked for me.I hope you'll try and let me know your results over here. It is an OTC herbal type of product.Also on the box this following info is written:"Intestive with SeaCure, an easy-to-absorb protein concentrate of nearly 100% assimilable bioactive peptides, amino acids, and omega-3 fatty acids naturally derived from white fish, has been shown to be a safe and beneficialway to promote intestinal health and maintain healthy bowel function. A select committee of the Food and Nutrition Board of the U.S. National Academy of Sciences has endorsed the safety and effectiveness of a concentrate of protein from fish. Intestive also supplies colostrum, which supports the immune system at the intestinal lining, and boswellia, which supports the structure of the intestinal lining."Hope anybody benefits from this product!Good luck to all,Sincerely,Jim

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks for the info! This actually makes sense since several studies have shown that omega-3 oils seem to be the missing link in digestive disorders. And I've also heard that boswellia (an Ayurvedic herb, I believe) has anti-inflammatory properties that could well have a calming effect on the gut. I use Calm Colon which is a Chinese herbal formula, and have had good results over the past two years but sometimes, things get so crazy stressful in my life that even that doesn't quite do the trick. So, maybe next time I have a really bad flare-up, I'll try Intestive.(formerly LDanna)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.