Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, need to ask this. I went to the bathroom yestrday, not alot came out of me, and it was really hard. Today, the same thing, really hard, and i have to strain. Lastnight, and today, my tummy feels sore, below the belly button, like a dull achey feeling, is this because i have not "cleaned" myself out? it feels like if i could just have a "big" explosion, it would feel better!! Thanks all for listening!!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
You need to get more fiber in your diet try a high fiber cereal in the morning Metamucil fiber crackers which you can purchase at CVS at lunch and vegetables at dinner Beware too much fiber will cause bloating Stay away from laxatives they do more harm than good

·
Registered
165 Posts
You need to get more fiber in your diet try a high fiber cereal in the morning Metamucil fiber crackers which you can purchase at CVS at lunch and vegetables at dinner Beware too much fiber will cause bloating Stay away from laxatives they do more harm than good

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.