Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, i know most all the symptoms of IBS. But, i have a question: Can some people's rectum be more sensitve? Like, when there is stool present? Every time there is even a dime size amount of stool in my rectum, i can feel it, and it irritates me!!!! Also, in the morning, i have a decent BM,as in no trouble coming out, then in the late afternoon i feel like i have to go again, but it just wont come out. I know i have to go, but cant get it to come out. any remedies?????

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
G

·
Cookie I understand your feelings, I suffer in a similar way. I was diagnosed 1.5 yrs ago with IBS-C although the C part I have had all my life. I recently came across a herbal remedy that I have been taking for a few days( Not nearly long enough to be sure but since I have started many of my symptoms have subsided. Specifically I find it much easier to complete a BM without Pain , blood , or the feeling of not being finished. I will let you know in a month or two if anything changes ( I will designate myself Guinea pig for this one!) There are already two people at my work waiting on the results.Wish me LuckKathO

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
KathO, Good luck with the herb and keep us posted.------------------Prayer doesn't change God , it changes the one who prays..C type, with G

1 - 4 of 4 Posts