Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious.......I read in your posting to Dancing Queen about your 18 year old son. I also read in your profile (No I'm not a stalker) that one of your interests was BabyNL. Now, I'm curious....Do you have an 18 year old and a baby or is your 18 yearstill your baby? Also DFD....Despair Free Day? Just guessing.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hi, sorry, I peeked!
Mostly because I posted a message to Mike NL once about his upbeat personality in the face of this rotten IBS, and how much I enjoy reading his informative posts. (Did you ever see it, Mike?) Skinnyme, I bet DFD means Diarrhea Free Day.
dg

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
PEEK-A-BOO! my 3 year old daughter's favorite line! Mike has a son 18,and a baby.I'm sure he will answer you. Rotten IBS,you said that well!!!!! Better Days Are Coming,Krissy

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
GOOD MORNING O SKINNY ONE...That's a valid question...I can see where tidbits leaking out can create confusion. My firstborn is now 18, born when I was 30 to "prior-MrsNL". After divorce from prior-MrsNL who was an alcoholic my firstborn Justin NL Was "my baby" for quite a few years. He was 2 when we divorced and I raised him myself until he was about 9 I guess and he was allowed to go live with his mom to see what would happen.That did not work out after a few years, and a very difficult process of finding and reclaiming him was completed when he was 14.At that time I had remained an avowed bachelor for many years until meeting the present MrsNL who brought along my stepson JuanNL (now 10), and blessed me at this late age (I feel like Tony randall sometimes) with BabyNL (StephanieNL) who just turned 2.However you are correct...JustinNL, no matter how rough around the edges boys-trying-to-be-men become these days, will still always be the little 3-year old reading a book about ROCKETS Upside Down in the portrait that hangs over my PC station in my office. He lives in Lancaster now, trying to find his way...miss him.MNL

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Oh I forget, DFD can be that and more...depends on what you have and how you feel...I wish it all to you...whatever the D is be free of it for a dayMNL

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll bet a lot more people peeked but just didn't post. Mike I must tell you how much I enjoy reading yours posts. Very entertaining and thoughtful. I'll bet you didn't know you were such a celebrity on the Board. You may have ibs, but you also have the world by the tail. Keep that great attitude!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Skinnyme, Mike is ONE of a kind,he is just one of the best people i will ever know,and i love um to pieces,i was blessed when i met him,i mean that heart and soul.... Krissy
Better Days Are Coming..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts