Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys.

First of all, sorry for my English.

I don't have diarrhea but my stool is pretty soft and I need to use lot of toilet paper to clean perfectly. Sometimes, I have also bloating and gassing and when my gas go out, I don't feel any relief. I don't feel any relief after deflation as well. And this is my the biggest problem. It is hard to explain it doesn't hurt, it is just really uncomfortable and during that, I can't focus to anything else. It really complicates my life in all directions. I have pale/yellow stool sometimes (maybe once a week).

My problem started 2 years ago. Sometimes my symptoms get better, sometimes worse. I have done colonoscopy, endoscopy, sonography, blood tests, stool tests - everything OK except blood tests. I had high liver results, but it probably caused work out, which I had day before, because 2 weeks later, I had perfect liver blood test.

Now I have been following the low fodmap diet for 1 week. More specific, I eat just these ingredients:

Any kind of meat. (the most often beef)

Eggs

Tomatoes

Paprika

Cucumber

Coconut

Kiwi fruit

Salt

Basil

Oregano

Chive

Peanuts

Brazil nuts

Nothing more

These groceries are joined with "low fodmap diet" and also "fast tract diet". So I am trying 2 diets at the same time.

Unfortunately, I don't feel any amelioration. It is so demotivational. I don't know what to do.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.