Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, recently this week my bowels decided to take a turn, i started getting pain in my waist, which was localized in one spot, which i made a bullentin on, i thought it was a hernia, but ended up being a kidney stone, my 2 out of four which are out now, well since the pain started about 5 days ago, i have had bad C, extreme cramping, i mean my stomach is rock hard for the cramping, i never experienced this, i have had IBS D for ever... is there a way to empty it all quickly within a hour cause i go to school everyday and cant afford to miss a day and also does it sound anywhere near a bowel obstruction? thx

·
Registered
3 Posts
I recommend getting checked out by a doctor to make sure there is not an obstruction. Then, eat foods that help you eliminate waste such as apples and boiled potatoes.Bananas can help soothe the digestive tract. Drink calming teas like ginger and peppermint.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.