Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had IBS since I was around 13 (I'm 26 now). It started acting up again during the end of my finals, so I assumed it was stress. Over 2 weeks later and it's still the same and very painful. It's all on the left side (where I normally get pain), I am unable to eat very much and after I do eat I end up deficating a few minutes after (generally a very small amount). This makes me feel better for a little while, but it seems the moment I have um any fecal matter in that area the bad pain starts. so I'm probably going to the bathroom 10 times a day!I started taking bentyl as soon as the pain started, but it didn't help, so I got some donnatal yesterday. that isn't helping so far, i ended up with D instead of going a small amount like I have been doing. My period is due this weekend so I'm hoping it's somehow related to that and will go away after I get it.Generally my IBS only lasts a few days, this is the longest I've had it for years and I'm getting a little scared and very frustrated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts