Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wont be on here tommorow for a few days (i can hear all the yippee's)
we are taking the tent and going away for a few days, the weather here today is soooo hot and the outlook is hot until friday, going to dunbar which is very close to edinburgh, cant wait to get away and chill out..

G

·
My god Jools - lets all get up to Scotland - its muggy and real "north west" weather here in Manchester - we are about to go to a Green Festival in Somerset on Friday so hope it perks up by then, or its wellies and macs - sexy!!! Hope you enjoy your break.Sue

·
Banned
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Had a greatttt break, the weather was so hot and im a wee bit browner.. The camp site was a bit like fawlty towers, run by a mad irish man and hid loopy wife, but it was fun as they were always shouting at each other..We had a big fat guy next to us and ohmigoddddd the snoring was awful, it was like a herd of buffalo's what a racket
He was worse than me for gutsing everytime i saw him he got fatter
talk about scoffing food, and he had bigger boobies than me
he said to us on tues morning i hope my snoring didnt keep you awake !!!! i said awake, i thought a stampede of buffalo were on the rampage on the campsite, i said snore my boy, you could have woken the dead themselves..Ah but it was good to get away and i cant wait to get away again next month

G

·
Jools - love it - always enjoy your posts - I'm taking my 2 girls to an Environmental Fair (my sister is a traveller and is doing Juggling workshops there) so I'll be tripping over the armpit hair!!See yaSue

·
Banned
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
### the armpit hair lol. we had some germans on the site we were at, and in fairness to the germans i actually like germans, i lived in germany for 6 years and always got on with them.Anyway i went for a shower only to be met by an awful sight a big fat german lady having a wash by the sink godddddd pilsbury dough boy she was, she had more facial hair than jim
i told jim he said i hope you didnt lend her my razor l.m.a.o ah its a crazyyyy world eh!Enjoy the fair with your 2 girls.

G

·
Jools it was a riot - an army of piercings, a "Queer Cafe" and the wierdest assortment of bods to grace this earth but what lovely, lovely folk, the whole site totally clean and even the bogs weren't too bad (my poor sister had to survive on recycled ST's (not much fun)) and we nearly slid down the Cheddar Gorge in a multi-coloured double-decker bus but all good, clean(ish) fun as they say.Sue

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.