Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I've got yet another question. Has anyone noticed a link to doing ab excercises (Crunches, hanging leg lifts, etc.) to triggering pain and D?? I've been doing okay for the past couple of days and then this morning I did an ab workout. I am now in bad pain, and I have had an episode of D, and am fighting off another one. (1 hour to go at work. I can make it....I can make it....)

·
Banned
987 Posts
Wow Antonio, that does not sound too good.Have you thought to maybe change your workout to the dynamic that will work in harmony with your body condition?When the body cramps it's trying to tell us something.Even if you didn't have IBS I'd take the cramps as a warning sign.Life is an expereince of many phases.Sometimes, what was appropriate for one phse in the life of a body is not quite the answer for the body at another point in life.We all have changes in the body.From what you state, It's my feeling thatyou body is requesting change.Kamie

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
No, I have never noticed that with crunches or anything like that. I have only ever noticed my IBS act up when I get too hot and let myself get dehydrated when I exercise.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.