Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've posted this on the other discussion board as well, but anyone who is interested in trying abdominal massage (which has relieved some of my massage clients from temporary constipation) let me know. It is a technique you can do on yourself and is specific for both men and women. My email is sraine###aol.com and it's in the form of a pdf file (adobe). If you would like a copy, feel free to email me but make sure you put abdominal massage in the subject line, I get a lot of spam.Good luck to all and for those of you that are trying it, keep me posted on how it goes!Stacy

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let us all know how it goes. I'm in a D stage right now, so I can't really use it on myself yet. I'm REALLY hoping it will bring some of you you C folks some relief!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Oooh, I'm really interested if this works!! There is a place in Somerville, MA where a woman will give Mayan Abdominal massage. She says it really helps with IBS. I've been thinking about doing it. Anyone else tried it?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Stacy I have been doing the massage from time to time . but right now I think I need my surgery to heal and just be eve so gentle with my body.My doctor took cut the calbes and took out the simulater device I am really in a lot of pain now and sleeping alot My surgery for the permanebt device is April 10. After that the doctor says I can do anythingThankskaren

·
Registered
408 Posts
Back when I was 'normal' I once got C from some complicated circumstances. I was seeing a doc who worked with excellent massage therapists at the time. One did colon massage and it worked great--I can verify that!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You should be receiving it at any moment now, the file is being transfered to your email.Good luck to everyone who has requested the information. I find that it really helps on the C days.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.