Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello- I've been living with IBS now for 2 years and I was reading some of the other posts about abdominal bloating. I definitely have the abdominal bloating, but I have pain also. It's not a cramping pain but a constant pain and when I push down on my stomach it eases a little but it's like my insides are bruised. Is anybody else having these symptoms? It comes and goes. It really bothers me during the day, but it doesn't keep me awake at night. It does start back up again when I wake up and start walking around. I jog every day and it hurts to run. Please let me know if anyone else feels this way.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Kevin,I don't have any problem with decreased appetite. In fact, according to my GI doc, I don't even have IBS. My symptoms first appeared in in the summer of 2003. Last fall, I sprung for all manner of tests (am still paying for them off my Visa) and was told that I have a really long and very twisted hyper sensitive colon and I should consider myself lucky that I haven't had problems sooner (I am 60).While I was worried, scared and having all those tests I did lose my appetite. But, I feel sure that it was worry. And not a symptom.You'll know more after your tests.Good Luck.Peggy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.