Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
There is tremendous research interest both on the industry side and from the NIH regarding IBS. This is an extremely common condition that is associated with significant impairment in quality of life and huge societal expense.Given that this is a heterogenous problem which we have not fully characterized, a "cure" for all IBS is not likely anytime soon. What will likely happen is that people will identify mechanisms of illness in subsets of IBS patients that will allow for effective therapy. The wheel sgrind slowly, but they are grinding.

G

·
hi dude, dont know if this is anyhelp but was just scanning fibromyalgia board its the [DELPHI forum ]and someone posted something about cure for ibs. i was just scanning dont remember everything except it was posted as ridgeview research center chanhassen minnesota and they gave number you can call for questions.1-612-906-7869. like i said it is a chat forum [delphi] and on fibro and someone posted this. dont know anymore than that. you might want to search web and check it out. Sorry cant help more than that wish i knew answer myself. good hunting! marimike/marilyn

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.