Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my next life, I may find myself writing about things like flowers or puppies. In this life however, I find myself writing about...hemorrhoids. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE writing about IBS, helping you all to unlock the puzzle and find your way toward FEELING BETTER. And one cannot write about IBS without at some point talking about hemorrhoids.

When I was a kid, I couldn't begin to fathom what a hemorrhoid was. It had a funny name, it was something talked about on commercials, but it was never discussed by adults. Then I gave birth to my first child and it quickly became all too clear what all the fuss about hemorrhoids was about.

All of this discussion is to introduce my newest series of articles, loosely titled "Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids, but Were Afraid to Ask". The first installment:

Understanding what causes hemorrhoids is the first step toward prevention and treatment. (And toward becoming an expert on hemorrhoids, but unfortunately, not puppies!)

Hemorrhoid Causes originally appeared on About.com Irritable Bowel Syndrome on Wednesday, January 6th, 2010 at 05:52:24.

Permalink | Comment | Email this

View the full article

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.