Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Sunday is Super Bowl Sunday. Although I am sorry to see my New York Jets out of the running, I will certainly be interested to see if Peyton Manning is just as devastating against the New Orleans Saints. (For those of you who don't follow football and don't want to seem ignorant, the competing teams are the Indianopolis Colts and the New Orleans Saints - the game starts at 6:00 PM EST).

Super Bowl parties have the potential to be a digestive nightmare due to the high fat nature of the foods traditionally served - deep-fried hot wings dipped in blue cheese dressing are a great way to commit gastronomical suicide. To help you to take good care of your digestive system and still enjoy the day, I offer you my Super Bowl survival tips:

For more on the Super Bowl:

Related Reading:

Super Bowl and Your Stomach originally appeared on About.com Irritable Bowel Syndrome on Wednesday, February 3rd, 2010 at 05:49:51.

Permalink | Comment | Email this

View the full article

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.