Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my mind, the real IBS experts are all of you! You are the ones who deal with the pain, the disruption, the worries about food, and the bathroom issues on a daily basis. I have such a strong belief in the power of your experiences that your words were the basis of my second book. Here at About.com, I am so happy that we have the opportunity to let you share your experience with other readers as well through our recently added "Share Your Tips" articles. Over the past several months, I have been adding new "Share Your Tips" articles, and many of you have generously shared your time, your stories, and your solutions. Because these articles are so helpful, I have pulled them all together into one place so that you can easily find them. Look at the Topic list on the left side of my home page:

Spend a few moments browsing through these articles - who knows what you might learn! And, if a subject strikes you, share your thoughts. Again, who knows what positive effect you might have on another person who is walking in your same IBS shoes.

The Real IBS Experts originally appeared on About.com Irritable Bowel Syndrome on Wednesday, November 4th, 2009 at 05:20:49.

Permalink | Comment | Email this

View the full article

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.