Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
3,987 Posts
Im pretty certaim you will not be able to just call your GP and get a referral. Its well worth going to see them and see what they have to say, and if they think you need to they will refer you to a specialist.It is very important that you get yourself checked out as the symptoms overlap for many diseases that are really serious. I hope you feel ebtter really soon,Nikki
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.