Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi- my gastro wrote an RX for me for Questran, a powder cholestrol lowering drug- she wanted me to try this because a side effect is constipation- I couldn't take it due to severe heartburn(tried 6-7 times)- was wondering if should try the pill form of this drug to see if I would have heartburn with it also- I don't know the name of it? Can someone help me with this?- Colestid?perhaps? I want to tel. the dr. to see if she will order the pill form instead to try- tys- donnamaria

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Colestid is the name of the pill I use and it only gave me very slight heartburn the first few days, as opposed to very bad heartburn with the powder form of Questran. Try it, you'll (probably) like it!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Colestid is the name of the pill I use and it only gave me very slight heartburn the first few days, as opposed to very bad heartburn with the powder form of Questran. Try it, you'll (probably) like it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.